We have received significant enquiries on our reopening plans and can now announce we are planning to reopen on June 1st. However, we will not sacrifice the safety of our customers or staff and therefore new guidelines have been put into place.
This statement will outline the preparation and precautions that Vittoria Safe Boxes are taking to ensure that the facility can safely reopen.
These guidelines have been developed with the health and safety of customers and staff as it’s guiding principle. It is likely that these guidelines will be updated as and when government guidance is updated.
For the safe re-opening of Vittoria Safe Boxes the following guidelines will be implemented:
- We are operating on a strict appointment only basis. You will not be granted access unless you have booked an appointment.
- Each appointment is limited to one person only.
- Please wait in the car park and ring to confirm your arrival 10 minutes before your appointment. We will let you know when it is safe to enter, this is to reduce the risk of customers passing each other on entrance/exit.
- When inside the building a strict two-meters social distance rule is in place.
- We have anti-bacterial gel to be used upon arrival and exit.
- Please be assured that our high security measures are still in place.
- Clients must wear face masks and gloves
- New Accounts Forms must be downloaded online with proof of address/photo ID emailed to us.
- Appointments for access at 20 minute intervals.
- New accounts appointment 30 minute slots only.
- No children to accompany account holders
- Any person showing any signs off covid19 will be refused entry.
- Our staff will refuse any entry to clients who do not adhere to strict procedures.
We’re in a fortunate position of pre-existing protocols regarding access and security, which will ensure a smooth transition to reopening safely.